Pages

Friday, September 3, 2010

Five Question Friday

Rules for Five Question Friday: Copy and paste the following questions to your blog post, answer them, then link up to My Little Life (below)!:

Questions for Friday, September 3rd: (Special thanks to Colleen, Crissy, Bethany, Sandy, and Nel for their question suggestions! If YOU would like to be linked in a future 5QF, c'mon over to my community and offer up your best question suggestions!)


1. What do you do when you have time to yourself? Do moms of infants have time to themselves? Ha! Surely you jest! Seriously, do they? I guess if you're some housewife of NYC or where ever those reality shows are circulating now -- they have nannies and go running off to the spa and to shop and leave their nannies to deal but as for the rest of us "normal" people, we don't have that now do we? Next question!


2. When you look out your kitchen window, what do you see? I see my wooden fence followed by a tree my neighbor planted apparently because he didn't want to look at me in my kitchen. Maybe I need to have a word with him. Hmmm.


3. Who/What would you want to be reincarnated as? I don't know if I'd ever want to be reincarnated. To think of having to go through life AGAIN. All the mean girls in middle school - AGAIN. High school punishment and pop tests -- AGAIN. That'd be pure hell. I think I want to stay dead. DRT. Yep, that'll be me in the grave -- Dead Right There.


4. What is your biggest pet peeve about other people's kids? ...I don't really have any pet peeves about the kids -- it's generally about the PARENTS. If children were DISCIPLINED, they wouldn't ACT the way they do when they know they have no CONSEQUENCES for their actions. So, while the children are the ones carrying OUT said annoyance, it's really the PARENTS that bug me for failing to do anything ABOUT it!


5. Regular or Diet soda? Diet. For sure! I love Diet Big Red, Diet A&W Cream Soda, Diet Coke, Diet Pepsi. I hear bad things about the artificial sweeteners, however. Maybe I should just stick to water. :( But then what will I do with my fizzy bubble addiction?


Come join the fun each Friday at My Little Life


3 comments:

chksngr said...

But then what will I do with my fizzy bubble addiction?

I say beer...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Alison said...

Fun questions! I agree with not having time to myself! Um, I go to the bathroom during my free time! LOL! And even then the kid tries to follow me! ;)

brandt! said...

DEAD RIGHT THERE! that is a riot!!!