Pages

Monday, September 13, 2010

Productivity

I had a productive morning. I prepped the veggies for chicken fajitas later tonight. I made a batch of Rice Krispy treats for the family. I even cleaned the kitchen and the playroom. I started a loaf of homemade sourdough bread in the bread machine. Too bad it didn't come out -- the last FIVE loaves of bread have looked like BRICKS! So, I got ticked -- it's a baking war now and I went to the package of the King Arthur bread flour I have and I made a loaf of their white oatmeal bread. The OLD FASHIONED WAY -- mix, knead, rise, punch, shape, rise, bake. I cleaned and froze strawberries and blueberries for my smoothies. I kept loads of laundry going and I got a much needed hair chop! Now I know why I don't go but once every little while to get hair cuts -- $55. Just for the cut. I'd already washed it! INSANE!

No comments: