Pages

Saturday, September 18, 2010

How many...

How many e-mail accounts does one person need?

I have...well, I have several. I have my main one and then I have the one associated with my blog. Then I have the one I set up for Facebook. Then I have my new verizon one that I got when we switched internet providers. Honestly, I'd like to keep that one because it's similar to my blog domain name... decisions decisions decisions.

Seriously, though, I have to whittle it down. All of them are driving me nuts!

3 comments:

Frugal Vicki said...

I have so many. My main one, family main one, one for mypoints, one for my blog, one for Macaroni Kid etc etc etc

Alexis AKA MOM said...

hehe I have 3 also 1 for work, one for family and one for the blog.

Keli said...

I have three... and I have the hubbys email account that I "keep up" :)