Pages

Saturday, September 18, 2010

What do you call it...

...when your vacuum cleaner doesn't suck. I mean, when things are bad, we say they "suck." But, when a vacuum goes bad it's because it doesn't suck. So, do you say it "blows?"

Regardless, please bow your heads in a moment of silence...

My vacuum cleaner has died. I have gone through not one, not two, but basically THREE vacuums in seven years. How is that so? I seriously should have bought a freakin Dyson from the get go. BUT... have no fear, I have ordered one now!

I just got an e-mail notification that it's shipped, too. I'm giddy. It's purple. It sucks! It's a Dyson. It's made for people with pets. It's on its way to me. I have no idea how to contain myself but you obviously know you're getting old when you're excited about large appliances and expensive vacuum cleaners.

3 comments:

Frugal Vicki said...

Okay seriously.....LOVED the way you wrote that. I actually spit my soda out I was laughing. Too funny. I need a Dyson. But they need to have a Dyson scholarship program first.

Alexis AKA MOM said...

My mom loves her's. A guy I use to work with loved the pet one. Saying a little prayer for it :)

Keli said...

hahahahahahahaha girl you crack me UP!!! Enjoy your new vacuum! I need a new one so bad but that would be my THIRD one in THREE years....