Pages

Sunday, January 9, 2011

Remember this moment....

cold front moved in...

woke up to rain...

house completely quiet...

early afternoon snow starts to fall...

still in our jammies...

open up my thick, plush red fleece robe and wrap you up inside...

only your little head is visible...

tie it tight...

you're babbling away "da da da" and "baah baah muh mamama"

I step outside...

then, you see it...

you see the huge, puffy, white snowflakes falling from Heaven and you grow completely silent...

you look left, right, up, down and completely take it all in...

the magic of snow has captivated you completely...

and I was given the blessing and gift to be the one with you as you witnessed your first snowfall ever...

magical moments with Ben...

1 comment:

Brandt said...

Beautiful post!
I remember having those moments alone with baby!
Today we have had about 8 inches of that white stuff .. my favorite time is early in the morning when I get up early to start the shoveling process.. it's quiet, it's white and so beautiful. http://wait4thenews.blogspot.com/search/label/snow
that's my old post .. all about snow.