Pages

Sunday, January 9, 2011

Sunday Stealing


The First 2011 Alphabet Meme

Today we ripped this meme off a blogger named Neil Turner at the blog Neil Turner from the blog Neil Turner's Blog (duh). Neil is from Yorkshire, England. He said he stole it from Troy. But, it was probably stolen there as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft's thieves might take some time. Link back to us at Sunday Stealing!

Cheers to all of us thieves!

A is for Age: 38

B is for Beer of choice: Shiner Bock

C is for Career: Domestic Diva

D is for favourite Drink: Diet Big Red or sweet tea

E is for Essential item you use everyday: toilet paper

F is for Favourite song at the moment: I honestly don't have one... how sad!

G is for favourite Game: XBox 360 Just Dance (or whatever the name of that Dance one is)

H is for Hometown: Irving, TX

I is for Instruments you play: nada

J is for favourite Juice: pineapple-orange-banana

K is for Kids: three, Josh, Drew, Ben

L is for Last kiss: smack-a-roo from the hubs before he left to take Drew to a b-day party

M is for marriage: Yes, I believe in marriage... and am married.

N is for full Name: April Rene

O is for Overnight hospital stays: Several... at birth since I was a preemie... probably when I had my facial surgery as an infant. With Josh when he had pneumonia at 9 months old and was hospitalized for 5 days and a couple night with the birth of each of my kids.

P is for phobias: eating meat off the bone -- oogies me out. Staying in anything known to be haunted.

Q is for quote: This, too, shall pass. or This is a dictatorship, not a democracy. or Life's not fair.

R is for biggest Regret: Not finishing college out of high school.

S is for sports: ...whatever my kids are playing is my favorite.

T is for Time you wake up: depends on the day... Monday-Friday about 5:30. Saturdays more like...whenever Ben wakes up.

U is for colour of underwear: Why is that necessary? That's not a very nice thing to ask. I'll answer with NUNYA! :) As in... NUNYA business.

V is for Vegetable you love: Cucumbers, lettuce, radishes, onions, squash, asparagus, tomatoes, potatoes, okra, ... I love veggies!

W is for Worst Habit: over-planning things

X is for X-rays you've had: back, neck, foot

Y is for Yummy food you make: EVERYTHING I make is yummy!

Z is for zodiac sign: Sagittarius, baby!

No comments: