Pages

Friday, January 7, 2011

Five Question Friday



1. What is your current favorite book, and why?
Honestly, I don't have a favorite book. I'm boring like that. Depending on what my season in life, there have been all kinds of favorites. When I was in 4th grade, "Little Women" was my favorite book. I've read several parenting books and at the moment those were the favorites of the day. I don't really have "a" favorite. Sorry.

2. Do you go to the dentist regularly?
No. Isn't that horrible? I hate the dentist! Loathe them. I know that when I go I'll need to drop a few couple g's to get my mouth fixed because I had times when I would grit my teeth in my sleep which has caused stress fractures in ALL my molars. Do you KNOW how expensive porcelain crowns are? Yeah, like a grand each! I need six. SIX... at like $1200 each. Yeah, that's crazy freakin expensive.

3. What is your worst memory from High School?
But... that means I'd have to remember it. There are tons. I didn't have the fun, free, "best days of my life" time when I was in high school. I didn't like it that much. I didn't feel prepared for the future when I left. I didn't have a grasp on the whole purpose of it all. I had to work my butt off while I went to school which left no time for all the fun stuff that everyone gets to do while they're IN high school like... Friday night games (no, couldn't do that, had to work) or extra curricular clubs. So, while lots of people like to go down memory lane and reminesce about high school, I'd rather just leave it in the past where it is better suited.


4. What do you hope to be remembered for in your life?
Wow... there are so many things that I'd LIKE to be remembered for. For instance, I'd LIKE to be remembered for curing cancer. But... I mean... that means, I'd have to be all scientifical and... I'm SO not.

So, what I HOPE to be remembered for... hmmmm

... being a humble servant of God

... being a loyal friend

... being a devoted and loving wife

... being a super crafty, amazingly creative, organized supermom

... being an awesome photographer

... being patient

... being kind

... being generous

... being charitable

... being skinny (ha ha.. ok, just had to throw that in there). Ha!


5. Are you superstitious or do you have any superstitions?

No, and no.



2 comments:

Keeper of the Tales said...

Great answers!

You can read mine at http://thequeenofthisthatandeverything.blogspot.com/

~Hillary

Lorilynne said...

I wouldn't mind being remembered as skinny....although that means I would have to actually get skinny and after three kids, I just don't think that is ever going to happen now! Lol