Pages

Monday, August 27, 2007

First Day of School

Wow, the time flies (not fast enough sometimes) but last night from the time I went to sleep to the time the alarm went off -- YES the time FLEW. Yee GADS that was early to get up at 6:20. Yuck. I don't like that at all. I'm not a morning person, I'm not an evening person. I think I'm just a -- you get how I am at the time it is -- person. :)

Josh was excited too because when I went to wake him up, he was already awake and getting dressed. He was very excited to see who all was in his class. He wasn't too thrilled that I made him wear a button-up, collared shirt on his first day either. BUT I had to take some pictures and really didn't care to see him in a sleeveless Nike sport thing. Look at him though, ain't he a handsome one? :) Of course, my opinions are completely biased. But WHO CARES! Ha ha ha!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

After I picked him up, he said he had a great day. That was pretty much it.

No comments: