Pages

Friday, August 24, 2007

Mama Roo

I love the little things that Drew says.... and how he says them... it's the little nuggets of baby that still remain that I just cling to...

we were watching Pooh's Heffalump Movie -- Drew LOVES this movie... and the little purple heffalump (elephant) in it named Lumpy. We have three lumpies - one for school, one for home, one for car. Right now, all three are in the bed with him. He has to have his entire plush entourage with him at all times... he's quite the stickler. And if one is missing -- he knows! Let me tell you!

If something is too big, too small, doesn't fit, looks weird -- he will jsut tell you that "it too big"

if something is akward or he doesn't want to carry it he will tell you that it's "too heh-bee (heavy)" Love this one...

His big thing right now is the word "poop"... he will make up this entirely unintelligble story and end it with the word poop and then burst into laughter. I think he really thinks he's making complete sense but it's complete nonsense... but it keeps him entertained so generally I reply with an "oh really... you're so silly"

If you change him out of diapers into underwear he'll tell you "no can pee in there -- there's NO PEE"

:)

If I think of others, I'll post them but for now, that's all folks!

No comments: