Pages

Thursday, July 2, 2009

Back to school...

No, it's not the time for the kids (yet)... it's time for ME! Yep, I went and registered to get back in school and finish my degree! :) My scores were so old that I'm going to have to retake many basics but ... hey, I don't care. It'll keep my 4.0 up to a 4.0 so no biggie! I don't mind at all! One thing I did realize was that I SUCK AT MATH! I horribly sucked on the test so remedial math for me. ROFL. Oh WELL! I'll live. I don't know any 36 year old that can do algebra either that hasn't had to do it in the last 20 years! :) I'll live!

:) I'm making sure my future is intact and that my quality of life is as well. Looking out for #1 (and #2 and #3).

Can you imagine? Ha ha... me? again at school.

2 comments:

Photos by GK said...

Good luck in school. What will your degree be for?

Amooretto said...

you go girl!

Good luck!