Pages

Saturday, July 11, 2009

Halfway to Ten Pins!

This is the theme of the day -- Drew's 5th Birthday Party! Half-way to Ten Pins!

Photobucket

I created the invitations and hit Party City for the treat bags (Transformers) and party supplies and off to Main Event we went. Drew wanted a bowling party for his birthday this year. He invited some of his most favorite people and it was on!

It starts off with this kid

Photobucket

Don't let the looks deceive you ladies, however, he's about as ornery as they get! :) But I love him becuase as much as I put up with HIM... he still has to put up with ME too! :)

Add in Drew's personal hero...

Photobucket

Mix in a few friends
Photobucket

And you've got yourself one heck of a party!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

And then we had the wishes... I wonder what a 5 year old that has anything he could NEED OR WANT would wish for?

Photobucket

Oh, and I forgot to mention... THE AFTERPARTY! The tissue and wrapping paper wars! We look forward to this at all our present giving events.

Photobucket

After the cake, pizza, gifts and bowling, it was time for GAMES!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Drew even got Pop into the game
Photobucket

It was a GREAT day!


2 comments:

Mary C. said...

Looks like you had a 'ball'! I crack me up.
I love bowling parties for birthdays. It's a great way for everyone, regardless of age to be included.
Great idea.

Amooretto said...

these are some great shots. Glad that good times were had by all. Happy 5th D!