Pages

Sunday, July 6, 2008

Creative Mojo

I created another layout from the great kit provided to The Mosy Scrapper DT Members. If the photo is cropped, just click on it and you should be able to view it full screen... sometimes these little layout background designs for blogger are kind of a booger b/c they really eat up your creative posting space!

Photobucket

A little quickie I threw together because I LOVED the background printed paper... the green is Hambly. I actually cut apart my Hambly printed paper because the green was perfect for this... guess I need to go buy more Hambly... can't run out of Hambly...isn't that just fun to say? Hambly Hambly Hambly. :)

TFL!

1 comment:

chksngr said...

This line is sOOOOOOOOOOawesome!!!

I love these pictures on this paper! Its fantastic!!!