Pages

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

How to tell your 3 year old has had your camera

You go to download photos of your new hair cut and THIS is also in the download

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
(yes, above is another dog butt hiding from Drew)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
(nice finger over the flash huh?)

Photobucket
(this one has to be my favorite!)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
(his OCD of lining up cards / anal retentiveness on display)

Photobucket

Photobucket

...and where Lola likes to live (in the chair behind me)
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I love all these things he finds interesting enough to take pictures of. :) Nice little glimpse into the things that a 3 year old found interesting. :)



4 comments:

Amooretto said...

He's too precious! Where did he get the anal retentive personality??? heehee

chksngr said...

You SO need to scrap these!!! These are fantastic glimpses into HIS world! I love!

Greta Adams said...

oh yes my friend i discover those pics all the time myself...i love it!!

Vickilyn said...

I am just glad that my 6 year old isn't the only one who does this!! ROFL

Vicki