Pages

Friday, July 18, 2008

Productive day (well, not really)

Got up, worked a little, and little man and I had a day! We didn't do a whole incredible lot but we did something. I was going to take him to the movies but he didn't want to go. He was in full-on puzzle mode today. That and we watched "Lots and Lots of Firetrucks" about a half-dozen times. If you have a child that likes fire trucks, this DVD set is a MUST! They'll be entertained... and singing the songs. It's TOTALLY adorable! :)

I swear Drew's going to be a fireman now! :) And it's really neat -- one of the songs says, "When danger caaaaaallllls, all you need is a heeeeeeeero" and he just sings that song at the top of his lungs... and says "he my hero, is he?" :) I love how he words his questions... it's not, "Isn't he?" It's, "Is he?" So cute!

I was somewhat productive. I hung mini pennants along the ceiling front of his and Josh's playroom. I'm liking the progress I'm finally making in there! :)

I need curtains... any one have any ideas on what kind of curtains? :) Ha ha..
Photobucket
Photobucket

and these are the larger more traditional sized pennants... they're going to be arranged "pizza style" on this wall. :) just need to figure out whom all to purchase... these three were a given. I say the Broncos... (of course)... the Steelers... just cuz their coach was always such an aewsome guy... and then I'll take input on the rest lol... JUST KIDDING...
Photobucket

No comments: