Pages

Friday, March 19, 2010

Fill It In Friday!

Friday Fill-Ins Meme Pictures, Images and Photos



And...here we go!

1. Today I will be cooking, cooking and more cooking after I take the boys and two neighbors to a birthday party at a jump place for a couple of hours.
2. When faced with adversity or difficult situations, some people ask WHY and I say why not?
3. What do you think of the state of our economy, the fact that our President wants to move forward with his own agenda leaving our children's children's children to foot the bill for years to come, the fact that our country is running so ridiculously far in the red that if it were a corporation -- they'd be OUT OF BUSINESS, the fact that the unemployment rate is holding steady at TEN PERCENT but government jobs are still for hire, that people working the census are making a ridiculous amount of money... shall I continue? Seriously, we're in trouble as a country.
4. At some location not near me, apparently it's free Pastry Day til 1030 Friday!
5. People say that what we're all seeking is acceptance.
6. The image I cherish most is not a singular image, but rather a collection of moments with my family and children over the last 37 years.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to taking Drew to t-ball practice at 5:30 and then continuing with my cooking marathon (and not really "looking forward" to it so much as it's a necessity), tomorrow my plans include hoping my husband will go to IKEA to get the entertainment center shelving so we can finish the playroom out and then that evening taking both my boys to ASI Gymnastics for their Saturday night pajama party from 7-11 (hope it still happens with the winter storm blowing through) and then -- you guessed it -- cooking some more and Sunday, I want to relax but I'm sure I'll be tying up any loose ends in the kitchen such as making baking mixes, hoping to stay warm and seeing if Drew has any t-ball practice (doubt it with the weather system moving in)!

I'm linked to: Friday Fill Ins

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love how you worded number six. Have a great weekend!

Bekah said...

I love cooking, cooking, and cooking, if only there wasn't the cleanup to follow.
Sounds like a busy weekend.
I hope you have fun too.