Pages

Friday, February 12, 2010

Friday Fill-Ins

And...here we go!

1. Pickles and ice cream are not something that is on the "crave" list. Blue Bell Homemade Vanilla Ice Cream maybe, but definitely not with pickles. YUCK!
2. I am so very thankful and absolutely love being able to stay at home.
3. The snow is AMAZING. We had over 12 inches of snow fall in 24 hours which is a record for the Dallas/Fort Worth area of Texas since they began keeping weather records. It's amazing, beautiful, pristine, pure and it makes me realize HOW MUCH I really DO miss the snow and living where they get it more often.
4. I think children today spend too much time playing video games adn computer games and therefore do not spend enough time outside learning and exploring in nature.
5. It's 5:16 PM; that means homework is done, I'm starting dinner, Drew's playing Legos or something using his imagination, Josh is playing outside with Shane or Bailey and life is good.
6. A comfortable sleeping position, sitting position or walking position when you're very pregnant is hard to find.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to continuing to enjoy this snowy weather, tomorrow my plans include the boys going to a swimming party for a neighbor's daughter and grocery shopping for Valentine's day and Sunday, I want to go back to Gateway and enjoy having the family over for a special Valentine's supper.

I'm linked in at Friday Fill-Ins. You should check them out!

2 comments:

JonJon Rosaleen said...

I don't like pickles too!! :) Enjoy reading your entry.
Hope you'll have a nice and wonderful Valentine.

Marice said...

pickles with ice creaaaaaaaam??? what! im not thinking of trying that heheh

have a happy weekend!
u may view mine here