Pages

Friday, February 26, 2010

Friday Fill Ins



Have fun with today's Friday Fill-Ins.

1. A cup of tea with some honey is a great way to start your chilly winter morning.
2. The laughter of my children makes a place feel like home.
3. Everything has its beauty whether you appreciate it or not.
4. How can you NOT love the taste of strawberries?
5. Art makes me inspired if I'm involved in the creation of it but admiring the "masterpieces" bores me to tears.
6. LOL I just noticed I forgot to dry my hair.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to baking a cake with Joshua for the cake contest tomorrow, tomorrow my plans include attending and conducting our Pack's Blue & Gold Banquet and Sunday, I want to go to church and RELAX!

I'm linked to: Friday Fill Ins

1 comment:

Kris said...

You have days when you forget to dry your hair, too? :) That's awesome and I can totally relate!!!