Pages

Thursday, February 4, 2010

Thankful Thursdays

It's that time of the week again, Thankful Thursday! Today's letter is "D"..
  • Drew (my son)
  • Dad (he's my hero)
  • Dogs (they are just the highlight of my bad days... unconditional love)
  • Daisies (they remind me of my mom -- they're her favorite flower)
  • Daylight (because the sunshine can make anyone feel better)
  • Dumdums (they're just the right amount of sweet and small enough to not give me guilt)
  • DVD players (because sometimes moms need a break!)
  • Delivery! (because sometimes you just don't want to cook)
  • Donuts (because sometimes you don't want to make breakfast on a weekend -- Drew lives for Donut day)
  • Dreams (because without them, what daily purpose do we have? We should always seek to reach our dreams)
  • Diamonds (because I really miss mine... :( regardless of how materialistic it is to covet another one, I do... I miss my beautiful symbol)
  • Diet Big Red (because that's my morning caffiene fix and I LOVE IT!)
  • Drummers (because where would bands like Motley Crue, The Eagles and Def Leppard be without amazing drummers!)

So what are you thankful for?


No comments: