Today we are talking about the Beach Boys
2) The original members of the group were the Wilson brothers, their cousin Mike and a friend from the neighborhood. Have you ever worked with a family member? Yes, I worked for my grandmother in her ceramic shop from the time I was in 7th grade through high school and beyond.
3) Originally released in the mid-1970s, Endless Summer was one of the first fast-selling albums sold on TV. Have you ever picked up the phone and purchased anything directly from TV? Yes, I have once. It was a self spray tan apparatus. I subsequently sent it back to see if their "money back guarantee" worked. It did. I got my money back. It didn't work. I'm just not meant to have a tan it seems.
4) The Beach Boys are very popular in Australia. Have you ever been Down Under? Nope. I'd love to go but that is a LOOOOOONG plane ride.
5) Actor John Stamos played bongos on the Beach Boys' hit, "Kokomo." In his younger days, Stamos was Blackie on the daytime drama, General Hospital. Have you ever followed a soap opera? I think everyone at some point in their lives has seen Days of Our Lives.
6) Many Beach Boys songs revolve around the surf. How are you on a surf board? I'm not and there is a reason for that.
7) Would you prefer summer to be endless? Or do you enjoy the changing seasons? I enjoy the changing seasons. I am not a fan of sweltering heat.
8) Do your summer 2013 plans include a trip to a waterpark? Mine? No. My boys? Yes.
9) Describe your swimsuit. In a drawer, never to see the light of day this year.