Saturday 9: Just Give Me a Reason
1) When she first burst onto the scene, Pink was a self-proclaimed tomboy. Now she's glam. Literally. She was on the cover of the June issue of Glamour and is a spokeswoman for Covergirl cosmetics. Does a celebrity endorsement increase your interest in a product?
Absolutely not. Ever!
2) This song is about a woman who feels her lover slipping away. Do you believe a couple can repair a relationship once it starts to sour?
Sure. Why not. Anything's possible.
3) As a little girl, Pink wanted to be an Olympic gymnast. If you could excel (or, if you do excel) at any sport, which one?
If I could excel at a sport, I would pick fencing. I have no idea why, but it seems like it'd be fun to poke people wearing white bodysuits.
4) Pink is married to motorcycle pro Carey Hart. Have you ever ridden really fast on a motorcyle?
Yes. It's a lot of fun. I highly recommend it. Her name was Smurfette.
5) When she found out she was pregnant, Pink says she gave up whiskey and cigarettes … but admits she misses the whiskey. Do you have a habit you know you should break?
Yes. But then I'd be a quitter. Ha!
6) In 2010, she fell out of the aerial harness that was supposed to carry her across the stage. Are you afraid of heights?
Not really. I don't really have any reason TO be anywhere high...but if I needed to be, I'm not really oogied out at the fact OF being high. I mean, I'm not going to walk a tightrope across the Grand Canyon or lunch like these dorks...
7) Pink enjoys showing off her tattoos. Do you have any body art?
I do. I have a Mickey Mouse face and a tribal sunset. I think this is next. It'll draw attention to my ... chin.
8) Pink can be very salty in her language. When was the last time you cursed?
What the hell are you trying to insinuate?
9) On her website, Pink sells 10 different t-shirts. Do you have a favorite t-shirt? What does it look like/say?