2) Another lyric is, "Each night before you go to bed, whisper a little prayer for me." Do you say your prayers? Nope, not really. Unless of course I pass a cop running radar... then I'm quick to prayer, "OH PLEASE GOD TELL ME HE DIDN'T PEG ME!" Otherwise, no.
3) Mama Michelle and Papa John were married in real life. It didn't end well -- not for the couple and not for the band. Do you believe you could work successfully with a romantic partner? Absolutely.
4) After the band broke up, Michelle tried her hand at acting and eventually became a regular on the nighttime soap, Knott's Landing. Of course, she could live off of her music royalties while she learned her new craft. If money was no object, what career would like to try? Law. There is still hope inside me. One day... perhaps.
5) There is a famous rumor -- completely false -- that Mama Cass died while eating a ham sandwich. Can you think of another urban legend? Gobs of them... Elvis is alive. Area 51 has the carcass of some alien. Bigfoot is in the Ozarks. If you place onions about your home, they absorb the "sick" and you'll never be sick because of it.
6) In the 1960s, every high school girl wanted to wear her hair like Michelle and Cass -- long and straight. Can you recall a fashion trend from your school days? School days would be the 70s -- the WORST FASHION TRENDS OF THE ERA. Bell bottoms, polyester suits, afros, "western" wear... gawd, it was ALL awful! Stand back ladies, becuse these guys are watchin' you! Mrow!
This is one trend that HAS made a comeback....dresses so short you'll want to make sure you a) never have to sit down b) never have to walk and c) FORGET about bending over!
7) With the Fourth of July falling on Thursday, are you able to enjoy a looooong four-day holiday weekend? I'm a stay at home mom.... I NEVER get a "holiday."
8) Many communities have parades to celebrate Independence Day. Have you ever ridden on a float or marched in a parade? Yep.
9) In honor of the Fourth of July, name your favorite Founding Father. Thomas Jefferson or George Washington... I know, I'm a rebel. I can't pick JUST ONE (of anything!)