Unfamiliar with this week's tune? Hear it here.
2) The lyrics mention how often the media uses Photoshop to present a more ideal female form. Is Photoshop on your computer? If so, do you know how to use it? I utilize Photoshop Elements to enhance my photographs. Therefore, I HAVE Photoshopped images before but it's never been more than to desaturate colors, remove a blemish or change tinting. I have never utilized them to alter a person's appearance... say, like...this... this COULDN'T be Photoshopped, right?
4) In the video, Meghan dances merrily around her twin bed with its pink head/footboard. Describe your bed to us. I sleep in a king sized four poster bed with a a somewhat elaborately carved 5' tall headboard and hand carved bed posts. I like that the posts that are attached to the footboard are able to be changed out so that they're either really tall (like the ones near the headboard) or much shorter. It seems when the tall ones are affixed, the boys think they're to climb on. Nothing good can come of that.
5) Ms. Trainor began writing songs when she was 11. Would you find it easier to write lyrics or music? Lyrics... most definitely.
6) Meghan recently performed "All About that Bass" on the CMAs with country star Miranda Lambert. Who is your favorite country singer? Ya know.... I don't play favorites. I love country music... Dierks Bentley, Don Williams, Billy Currington, Kenny Chesney, Miranda Lambert, Blake Shelton, Dwight Yokum... I could go on for hours, but you get the point. I will have to say, however, they don't call him "King George" for nothing! Still drool worthy....
8) Meghan was born in Nantucket, MA. "Nantucket" is an Algonquian name that means, "faraway island." How did your town get its name/what does it mean? I live in Keller which, I was told, is German and means "cellerman." I frankly don't care enough to look it up to determine the validity of what I was told so that's my story and I'm stickin' to it.
9) According to the National Weather Service, between rain and snow, winter brings Nantucket the most precipitation it sees all year. How is the weather where you are today? It's 37 degrees in Keller. It snowed last night. This is odd for November. It wasn't three weeks ago we were in the mid 80s. Can't handle 50 degree temperate fluctuations in such a short time span and expect people to acclimate.
Want to join in next Saturday? Hop on over to Saturday 9. They'll post 9 questions every Saturday. Sometimes the post will have a theme, and at other times the questions will be totally unrelated. They hate rules. They love memes, however, link up to Saturday 9!