Pages

Tuesday, November 11, 2014

My Three Goals of Blogging

Today's topic is to list three goals of blogging.  And, fantastically enough, I don't have three specific goals in blogging.  I mean, I have goals... but I've never really put pen to paper (does anyone really DO that anymore?) and recorded specifically what I want to accomplish with this blog.

I do know that I want to record snippits of my life for my boys...

To be intentional with my entries...

To make more friends in the blogosphere...

To have a documented diary of my life which will help my photography skills...

To help... to inspire... to find more ways to share information...

Other than that, ya know. I'm good.  

Why don't you see what goals the rest of the bloggers have set on the November Blogathon hosted at the Mrs. and the Momma.  #NovemberBlogathon



1 comment:

Paula said...

All sounds good to me!