Pages

Sunday, November 9, 2014

No, I don't believe in magic.



I had to give it a go again!  These are always so fun!  Welcome to Sunday Stealing which originated on WTIT: The Blog authored by Bud Weiser. Sunday Stealing is where they steal all types of memes from every corner of the blogosphere and make a promise to you that they will work hard to find the most interesting and intelligent memes. 

Cheers to all of us thieves!!!

The Blue Meme

From Brighter And Wider Than Snow

26) Are you happy with the person you've become?
Generally speaking, yes.  There's always room for improvement and I never settle with what or how anything is because there is always something new to learn.  I plan to never stop learning... stagnation would be death for my creative spirit.


27) What's a sound you hate; sound you love?
I hate whining.  I HATE WHINING.  I don't speak "Whinese" and detest it with every fiber of my being.  I have a four year old.  He whines.  



A sound I love?  Rain.  I absolutely LOVE being in the mountains and hearing a light rain fall through the trees hitting all the leaves on the forest floor.  The sounds of nature are the most beautiful.
Photo Source


28) What's your biggest "what if"?
I live the "what if" because I don't really like think in terms of "what if."  It really seems like most bad ideas start with that phrase, however.  Hmmmmm.... I have boys, "what if we.... [insert bad idea here].
29) Do you believe in ghosts?
You know, I want to say "yes" because of all the funky things that have happened to me in this house but I'm just not sure.  I'll give you a firm "maybe."  


30) How about aliens?
I would think it incredible narrow-minded to believe that in the entire unexplored universe we are the ONLY planet with intelligent life... although after the recent political race, it seems like "intelligent life" is a complete misnomer for a great deal of the population.  This one gave me the shivers, however...


31) What is the single best decision you have made in your life so far?
To put me on the top of my "to do" list instead of putting everyone else before me.  I am important, too.


32) What's the worst place you have ever been to?
I went to this bizarre Asian market in Haltom City and it STUNK.... and there were dead things hanging everywhere... and did I mention it stunk?  Yeah, it smelled bad.  Really bad.


33) Can insanity bring on more creativity?
If you're insane, do you even know you're being creative?  I think insanity would bring on more "I don't give a f#@k" so you may think you're creative but you're just mad.  


34) Most attractive actor of your opposite gender?
Billy Currington or Dierks Bentley.  And, to clarify, they're singers ---NOT actors, however, they DO act in their videos so this constitutes acting to me. And thus, they are my drool worthy fine specimen of a human being hunka hunka burnin loves!
Photo Source

Photo Source



35) To you, what is the meaning of life?
Leave the world better than you found it.


36) Define "Art".
Art is a subjective rendering of some medium that makes the creator feel as if he's done something worthy of the title "art."  I mean, I've been to an art show where there was a large white canvas with a red circle painted in the center.  They called it "art," I called it the Japanese flag.  
Photo Source


37) Do you believe in luck?
No... though I do say "good luck" which is rather ironic.


38) In your opinion, what makes a great relationship?
Maintaining your individuality while evolving together with someone.  


39) What's a song that always makes you happy when you hear it?
Always.  Always.




40) Where were you yesterday?
DFW Adventure Park (Drew was shooting paintballs at his friends for a birthday party) and Cabelas... the only store I think I could max out everyone's credit card at.  Seriously, I walk in and want to go hunt, fish, shoot archery, camp, kayak.... it's just ... awesome!



41) What's the worst injury you've ever had?
A broken spirit.


42) Do you have any obsessions right now?
Everything I do becomes an obsession.


43) What's up?
An adverb.


44) Ever had a rumor spread about you?
Hasn't everyone?
Photo Source


45) Do you believe in real magic?
No.


46) Do you ever hold grudges against people who have done you wrong?
Nope, they don't deserve the energy.


47) What's your favorite (non-pet) animal?
My children.


48) What is your secret weapon to get people to like you?
If I told you, it wouldn't be a secret. 


49) Where is your best friend?
She's in her bed next to my chair.


50) What do you think is Satan's last name?
I don't think Satan has one.  Much like anyone else worthy of single-name-fame. Madonna, LaBron, Obama.  They are all self-sufficient one namers who need not the crutch of a secondary identifier.

4 comments:

lia said...

awww your best friend is adorable.

I like your answer to #35. I wish everyone followed that sentiment.

Jodi said...

I don't like whiny kids either! And I love you best friend! I have a Boston as well, and she is usually glued to my side, as of right now, she has decided that she likes the recliner for her afternoon nap.

I am Harriet said...

Whiny people make me crazy...

Paula said...

I DO believe in ghosts. We have one in our house and I have seen her. Yes, I have. And I'm not crazy. Some people would argue that. But I have proof there is a ghost. I had a visitor from another town here and she too saw my ghost and I had never talked to her about the ghost. So she exists...really!