Pages

Friday, April 23, 2010

5 Question Friday

I found a new game to play on Fridays, too! Hee hee. Love me some Memes. Here it is:

1. What was the first car you owned? My first car was actually a Mazda RX-7 but I couldn't afford the insurance on it so I never got to keep it. As such, my first "main" car was a red Ford EXP.

2. What song are you embarrassed to know the lyrics to? I can probably recite (in tune, mind you) all of the songs by the Wiggles and several by Miley Cyrus.

3. Have you ever had stitches? I have had stitches several times. I has plastic surgery when I was a tot to have a birthmark removed from my face (stitch #1). I had my right thumb stitched up when I got it shut in a door and split open (stitch #2). Lastly, are stitches taht comes with having children -- (stitch #3, 4 and 5).

4. What was your first job? My first job was doing ceramics for my grandmother's shop -- Midnight Ceramics. She supplied an interior decorator that finished up model homes and I helped my grandmother keep her warehouse full.

5. Who is your favorite Sesame Street character? Ooooh, this is a hard one. I love Grover... and the Cookie Monster... and because both my kids love him, Elmo is in a tie for first too. Wow, which one would be my "favorite" -- I'm not sure.

I'm linked to Five Crooked Halos

No comments: