Pages

Saturday, April 10, 2010

Saturday...

Saturday, oh Saturday. It's a beautiful day... sun is shining... birds are chirping... it's beautiful, simply BEAUTIFUL outside. And. Drew. Woke. Up. With. Croup. How do we know this? He had an early morning visit to Care Now (an urgent care facility) and got a prescription and was told to drink lots of fluids and consume lots of calories. Croup. BLECH!

As such, he missed his sibling class at the hospital. I need to call and reschedule that for him. Bummer!

So, Andy's taking Josh to his football game. He has team pictures at 3:15 p.m. and a 4:45 p.m. game and I'm going to miss it. However, ANDY will certainly be the one to appreciate the football game much moreso than I will since it's just a sport that I don't really "get." Heck, I don't even know what position he plays! My dad is going to attend as well as my in-laws so he will have a little cheering section there. I forgot to send the camera but Andy doesn't like taking photos with the big dog (Canon Digital Rebel). I'll hope for better luck next Saturday.

Also, I didn't participate in our HOA's neighborhood wide garage sale today. While I really, REALLY wanted to, it just wasn't going to happen with having a newborn, choosing items, pricing them, setting it up, breaking down, having to nurse, etc. It seriously wasn't going to happen. My mother in law has a neighborhood garage sale coming up fairly soon (in a couple of weeks) and so I **may** piggy back on hers but that's still going to be a pain setting up at someone ELSE's house. However, it beats waiting until the fall for my HOA's next community-wide sale. However, maybe September will work better for me. I don't know. I do know that I'd like to get rid of this stuff now instead of storing it for yet another season. Ugh! They're almost too much of a pain in the butt that it seems like it's not worth the couple hundred dollars you'll make at one for the time commitment... it's almost just worth it more to take it to charity! :) There's an idea!

1 comment:

Alexis AKA MOM said...

You crazy girl a garage sale, new born, yup you're the super mom!!!

I really think your a beautiful amazing woman!