Pages

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Thankful Thursdays!

It’s that time of week again! Time to list what you are thankful for. This week we are doing things that start with the letter “L.”
  • Love - I'm thankful for the love of my life...
  • Larry - My dad... seriously, it needs no reasoning
  • Laughter - This joyful noise brightens my days
  • Learning - I've spent the last 2 years homeschooling my son and it's just amazing to witness his level of learning and how it's heads and shoulders above where it was when we started!
  • Ladybugs - Who can't not feel special to see them...it means springtime and good luck!
  • Life - because it sure beats the alternative! Ha!
  • Landy - because she's a great friend of mine I'm soooooo thankful to have
  • Lipstick - because I never feel "finished" without it
  • Lollipops - because they are one of the sole sources of my parental bribery (Dum Dums)
  • Lists - I am a list maker. I love my lists!
  • Lavender - I luuuuuuuuuurve the smell of lavender in my bath or in my lotions. So relaxing.
  • Laura - My cousin who is more like a sister to me. Thankful for her and her healthy pregnancy!
  • Laurie - Josh's Godmother and one of my best friends!
  • Leather interior in my car - because it's SO much easier to clean up
  • Lanisoh - because man alive did I need it that first week of nursing! UGH!
  • Laptop - though since our router is down most of the time, it really doesn't matter but when it IS working, I'm very thankful for it.
  • Las Vegas - it's SUCH a fun place to vacation!

So what are YOU thankful for today? I'm linked to:The Mommy-Files

No comments: