Pages

Thursday, April 1, 2010

Thankful Thursdays!

It’s that time of week again! Time to list what you are thankful for. This week we are doing things that start with the letter “K.”


Happy Thursday!
  1. Kids - my world is complete because of my children.
  2. Kitchen - I love my kitchen. I love its size, its storage.
  3. Ketchup - It's a food group at our house. It's a necessity.
  4. Kindergarten - it's such a milestone for children and moms when their kids reach.
  5. Keith Urban - He's an awesome Aussie and sings some GREAT country music!
  6. Kisses - I love kisses from my hubbs and kids.
  7. Kung-Fu movies - When I was a kid I LOVED watching these movies. I loved, too, how the voice-overs showed their mouths moving for like 30 seconds and then the voice-over said, "Right" or something equally as unimportant.
  8. The "King".... yes, I'm referring to ELVIS! Gotta find a way to sneak him onto my list. I lurves him a lot!
  9. Kenny Wayne Shepard - AWESOME blues guitarist!
  10. Koala bears - they're cute, fuzzy, and I just love them. They were my first favorite bear and I still have a special place for them in my "all time favorite animal list" :)
  11. Keller - it's where I now reside. It's not my "ideal" location to reside (I'm not big on surburbia) but I'm still thankful for it--because it's HOME!
  12. Kid Rock - he's a freakin ROCK n ROLL god! (don't get all religious on me... I don't mean it like a "God" god... just he's awesome!
  13. KISS - funny stories about this band ... memories with Josh. It's hilarious... I'll share it another time.

No comments: