Pages

Friday, June 18, 2010

Five Question Friday



Rules for Five Question Friday: Copy and paste the following questions to your blog post, answer them, then link up to My Little Life (below)!


1. What is your favorite thing about summertime? My favorite thing is the "idea" of summer -- watermelon, swimming pools, free time, late nights. The reality of it is that it's not a lot of fun when you start pouring sweat the moment you walk out the door from it being 108 heat index at 11 a.m.


2. What is your ideal retirement location (if money didn't matter)? Ideal... near wherever my children are. However, from what I understand, retirement -- I don't know I think as I get older, retirement means different things. I used to think "retirement home" when I thought retirement which is old old old! Now I just think , next chapter. I want to be in Colorado. I WILL be back there someday, even if it's just as my family sprinkles my ashes in the mountains... But then I think of snow and ice and realize that may not be fun as an old broad. I'll fall and break a hip. No wonder all the old people move to the desert or the beaches of Florida!


3. Do you live in the same town you grew up in? No, but I'm only 20 minutes away.


4. What nervous habit did you have as a child that you kicked to the curb before becoming an adult? I didn't have one (and still don't.)


5. What is the most embarrassing thing that happened to you while on the job? Wow... random. Um... hmm.. I can't think of anything truly embarrassing but I'm sure something's happened. Perhaps I've blocked it out.


No comments: