Pages

Friday, June 25, 2010

Friday Fill Ins



It's the weekend -- bring it on baby!

And...here we go!

1. On vacation, I like no electronic interruptions... just me and the quiet and the mountains. Immersed in 100% nature is the best place for me.
2. There are a lot of things I don't ever want to encounter in the ocean.
3. One of my favorite vacation spots is the National Forest in Estes Park, Colorado. It's heaven on Earth.
4. Rumor has it that the crazies come out during a full moon.
5. "Up, up and away!" Is something I can honestly say I've never said when it comes to ballooning over Colorado -- though I've always wanted to.
6. Bananas and strawberries make the best smoothies.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to making my grocery list and going to the store, finishing cleaning my casa and getting the house all lookin' good, tomorrow my plans include picking up Josh from the airport!!!!! He's coming HOME! and taking Drew to a Lowe's workshop to build a monster truck AND taking Drew to a birthday party and Sunday, I want to relax but I'm taking Ben to his 3 month photo shoot with Amanda as well as taking Josh to his end of season (football) party up at the clubhouse/pool!

Come link up and join the weekly fun! Friday Fill Ins

3 comments:

Lulu said...

strawberry banana smoothie yumm!

http://lulu-bitz-and-pieces.blogspot.com/2010/06/friday-fill-in-62510.html

Billy Rhythm said...

Wow, your weekend sounds PACKED!

Momgen said...

Nice Friday Fill-Ins answers. Happy weekend.

mine is here