Pages

Monday, June 7, 2010

Monday Mayhem

Join Us for Monday Mayhem

If you could interview anyone in the world for your blog, who would you choose and why? Hmmm... I would love to interview... wow, this is harder than I thought. I think that just interviewing your average person is much more exciting than any celebrity becuase they get interviewed all the time. Finding the real "meat and potatoes" of what makes our country what it is -- is made up of the little excentricities of those who reside within.

Can you remember your last dream? What was it? Not on your life... no clue.

Name 3 places you’d like to go on vacation to. Estes Park, Colorado. Alaska and Europe. I'm including the entire continent because there are too many places there that I'd like to see and I couldn't pick just one. Ha ha!

What scares you the most? Currently, it's the thought of dropping Benjamin. But mostly, it's the thought of something happening to me and not being able eto be there for my chidlren.

What is your favorite book of all time? I love Little Women. Works by Mark Twain are great as well. And, although it's really hard to read, The Bible has to be on the top of the list.

What’s the funniest movie that you’ve seen? Dumb and Dumber, perhaps? It's so stupid it's funny. I loved Funny Farm with Chevy Chase, too.

Where are your kids right now? Josh is in Iowa... Drew is waiting for his dad to get up and buy him some donuts.

What was the last thing you ate? Carnation Instant Breakfast and a piece of toast.

Are you usually late, early or right on time? I'm usually a few minutes late which drives me insane. I'm a punctual person but I'm married to someone that doesn't like being the first one there, nor being on time. He prefers being fashionably late. Doesn't that seem like an oxymoron? Fashionable and Late? Those definitely do not go together.

What is your favorite band or singer? I don't have a favorite one...

Come link up and see what everyone else is saying at Monday Mayhem

No comments: