Pages

Saturday, June 12, 2010

My dog Lola

My dog Lola is a freak of nature. Seriously.

It's 6:30 a.m. and I let the dogs out to pee. She does her business only about 2" into the grass becuase -- Heaven forbid -- she may miss the opportunity of that open door to come back into the house again...

Seriously, it's like 80 degrees outside already and she's SHIVERING at the door on the back porch. she stands there, like some little freak, STARING at all the windows and both doors... like a mental patient. There has to be some hope for her. It's ridiculous. SHIVERING? Are animals afraid of the dark? Oh wait, it's not DARK OUTSIDE AT ALL.

So she's just going for the guilt factor? I'll shiver. They'll feel guilty. They open the door. I go inside.

2 comments:

brandt! said...

Where's the picture? You can't imagine what I am thinking! hahaha!

Joey Lynn Resciniti said...

You are so lucky. My dog looks like a deranged psychopath or perhaps just plan rabid raccoon while she takes 20 minutes of my time to find the right spot.

I wish she had the intelligence to know that doing it quick meant coming back in quick!