Pages

Sunday, June 27, 2010

Sunday Stealing

The guys at Sunday Stealing go about the blogosphere finding memes to steal from other blogs. I like to participate so here we go!



1. What curse word do you use the most? $hit, I don't know.

2. Do you own an iPod? I do not.

3. What person do you talk to on the phone the most? My husband probably.

4. Do you still remember the first person you kissed? I do.

5. Do you remember where you were on 11/9/01? I was sleeping and was awakened by a phone call telling me to turn on the news.

6. What was the last movie you watched? Love Comes Softly

7. Has anyone ever called you lazy? I'm sure someone has but they obviously don't know me.

8. Do you ever take medication to help you fall asleep? Yes, and it was THE BEST SLEEP I ever had.

9. Has anyone told you a secret this week? Nope

10. What is the first thing you notice about the opposite sex? Smile

11. What are you looking forward to? Losing weight

12. Do you own any band t-shirts? LOL,,, yes, Daughtry, Rick Springfield and Bon Jovi

13. What will you be doing in one hour? sleeping

14. Is anyone in love with you? I certainly hope so....

15. Last time you cried? about 30 minutes ago...

16. Are you on a desktop computer or a laptop? laptop and I hate it

17. Are you currently wanting any piercings or tattoos? nope

18. Would you ever date anyone covered in tattoos? nope, because Im married...duh

19. What were you doing before this? reading blogs

20. When is the last time you slept on the floor? does the floor of a tent count? if so...when I was 7 months pregnant

21. How many hours of sleep do you need to function? right now, as many as I can get

22. Do you eat breakfast daily? oui...its the most important meal of the day





No comments: