Pages

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Bloggies!

My two friends Felecia and Mary have both nominated me for a Brilliante Blog Award. :) Thanks girls! :)

Photobucket

I can't, however, with any confidence claim that I am brilliant but it's neat regardless. :) See, BRILLIANT people don't use the word "neat." They would, instead use something far more eloquent that would make you feel as if you'd read soemthing straight from the lines of Hemmingway (brilliant author, by the way.)

So, any-who, according to Felecia's blog:

The purpose of this one is to promote as many blogs as possible in the blogosphere.

The rules are as follows:

1. When you receive the prize you must write a post showing it, together with the name of who has given it to you, and link back to them.

2. Choose a minimum of 7 blogs (or even more) that you find brilliant in their content or design.

3. Show their names and links and leave them a comment informing they were prized with 'Brilliant Weblog'.

4. And then pass it on!

I agree with both women in that it seems cool to me to pass along the things I find brilliant at the moment and I’d love to give some blogs that inspire me a little push… so without further ado, here are my nominations for brilliant blog awards -- (and, mind you, I'd have nominated the two that had sent it to me if they hadn't already received it)

1) The Mosy Scrapper is a fantastic scrapbook blog... BUT the message board and it's owner, my friend Christa Weldon... well, she just makes it one of the best scrappy sites on the web!

2) Tip Junkie in the world of going green and NOT recreating the wheel, this is a blog full of fun inspirations for everyone! I'm always going, "WOW" when I see what's on there! You will too!

3) Taylored Expressions is a fantastic inspiration blog for any card creator out there. This woman just makes it look so easy...they're beautiful and practical and I'm blown away every time I check it out!

4) Southern Sassiness is written by a woman that I became good friends with through MOPS. She's since moved to Oklahoma but I love being able to check in on her and see what's new in her world. She has an incredible style for decorating... and she's just a great, fun, Christian momma.

5) Wendy Rago is the owner of the Scrapbook Kit Club - Bad Girls. Her kits rock, her design team is AMAZING and it's just a supa supa site to get inspiration from.

6) Greta rocks --- what more can I say?!

7) K. Rebecca Oehlers is like... Martha Stewart of craftiness... but without the bad attitude. Fun stuff.

8) and last, but CERTAINLY not least is my friend from another board that is no longer in business but is a new MEMORY MAKERS MASTER -- Annabelle She's just DA BOMB BABY!


4 comments:

Unknown said...

Awe shucks! Thanks April! :)

Anonymous said...

Hi April! thanks so much for the nod :)))

Greta Adams said...

awww thanks sista!! u rock though more than me....

Jerri Lynn @ Southern Sassyness said...

Thanks April - a little late to the game, but I'm getting there - appreciate it!