Pages

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Busy day so far

I woke up this morning a little late. Hey, having your "Aunt" visit makes one a little more tired than usual. Josh and Drew came down and we had breakfast together. I went all out this morning -- cereal. YUMMM... ha ha!

I pulled up weather.com to check the forecast -- RAIN... RAIN... and more RAIN! (yea!) So I took him to school. It's crazy how fast this child can get ready when he has to be at the end of the street to ride his bike to school with his friends at 7:35 a.m. and yet it's like pulling teeth to get him in the car by 7:45 a.m.! Crazy child!

I get my list of "to do" going for the day... grab a quick shower...with the forecast, I went all out with my hair as well (my favorite black GAP had!). I then get Drew's lunch packed and him ready and off to school. I head to Target to sit with my good friend Susanne and have a vanilla frappicino (sp?) with no coffee (pretty much a vanilla milkshake). I'm just not a coffee girl... just not. So then I left there and went to the Boy Scout Council office to pick up some things and then took Susanne her stuff and then headed to Josh's school. Our membership rally is on Thursday and we need to get the flyers home NOW! So... I count out enough flyers for each boy (plus one extra) for each of the first, second, third and fourth grade classes at the school.... BUT I forgot the flyer approval form from the ISD. So I run by my house, then to Lisa's house (our Popcorn Kernel) to drop off the forms I picked up at the Council office and the extra popcorn we are going to distribute.... then I head back to the elementary school to take the approval fax from the school district.. then I run and grab a sandwich and diet coke... and for the first time today... I get to sit and just chill....

But that will last all of ... well, it's over now... I'm done with my lunch and have to start working on my rally speech -- my committee chair thinks he doesn't need to be there because he has an interview -- as if (ha ha.. just kidding John!) :) I don't know how I'm going to pull this off but it will be great, I just know! :)

So until later, TA TA FOR NOW


1 comment:

Greta Adams said...

dang it woman..i am tired reading about it...u need a nap...i need a nap...and flo just left my house...thank the lord...i was a bitch!!