Pages

Saturday, March 7, 2009

Dumb....

and Dumber... It's dumb, but it's one of my FAVORITE movies of ALL TIME! It's on TBS right now. Drew's never seen it. I'm glad he's getting the "edited" version. Josh is cracking up at it - he loves it too. There are so many CLASSIC lines to this movie.... it's just hilarious! :) Just thought I'd share that with you.

I love it when they've driven the wrong way and they're in Kansas or something.... and they said something like, "Man, I thought the Rocky Mountains would be a lot more rocky than this... that John Denver's full of shit man."

LOVE IT! Love it love it love it...

Singing Mockingbird....

When they dress up in those RIDICULOUS tuxes. They're hilarious! If you've never seen it -- see it for me... then you have an excuse! :)

No comments: