Pages

Monday, March 9, 2009

A new find while surfing with insomnia

I couldn't get to sleep until about 3:30 am yesterday morning... and now it's 12:23 am today and again, I can't sleep. Rather than lay in bed for 3 hours like I did LAST night, I'm being productive. :) Or, that's what I'm at least telling myself. Why not clean up all my favorites... reduce or check on the blogs that I follow... etc. Then I came across one that I'd saved not too terribly long ago called 4 Reluctant Entertainers... but I tell ya... I love this woman! She just gets me! :) I invite you to check out her site HERE... great ideas she has, like THIS POST she shows a FANTASTIC way to preserve your kids school memories EASILY... I mean, easy schmeezy! Fantastic, simple and quite "doable" TODAY! :) I swear, I'm not getting a kick-back for promoting her site...but I knew I'd saved it for a reason -- and when you check it out -- YOU WILL TOO! :) Check her out!

No comments: