Pages

Friday, June 21, 2013

Day 21 - Favorite Shows

Paula's Blog Challenge Button photo juneblogchallenge_zps025ac00b.jpgIn line with the June Blog Challenge over at Paula's Place we are now brought to day 21... 

One of your favorite shows.

Anyone that knows me well knows that I am not a watcher of the boob tube.  I'm not a fan of anyone being allowed to confiscate my imagination and take it to the places they dream... I like to read books and stories and go on adventures (in my mind) and let my little 'ole noggin be in complete control of what my characters wear... whether they have laugh lines or a permanent scowl... how they look... if they are portly or svelte.  Do they have a double chin?  Is she as thin as a rail or have flyaway hair?  Are her eyes as soulful as the depths of her love?  Can I envision the just how deep the disappointment in a character's heart truly goes?  

You see, *I* choose to be in control of me... not some TV producer trying to appeal to a broad audience for rating points.  

Books are king.  

I don't watch shows.  :)



No comments: