Pages

Sunday, June 23, 2013

Day 23 - Bow chicka wow wow

Paula's Blog Challenge Button photo juneblogchallenge_zps025ac00b.jpgIn line with the June Blog Challenge over at Paula's Place we are now brought to day 23... 

Give pictures of five guys who are famous that you find attractive.

I will have to say that it's very hard to look up celebrities when you don't FOLLOW celebrity -- and I am actually one of those WEIRD people that literally WONT be attracted to ANYONE if I'm old enough to be THEIR MOM.  That's gross!


Rick Springfield



Justin Timberlake


David Boreanaz



Hugh Jackman



Enrique Iglesias


And since I don't like being limited... here are more gratuitous pieces of eye candy.... you may need a bib.  You're welcome. :)

Viggo Mortensen


Matthew McConaughey


Johnny Depp


Dwayne Johnson (a.k.a. "The Rock")






1 comment:

Paula said...

Oh my word, yeah, Rick Springfield!!!