Saturday, June 15, 2013
Saturday Six #479
I don't always participate in Patrick's Place's Saturday Six but I liked this one. :) Come join and link up here.
1. Would you have ever dated someone you knew was in a committed relationship with someone else, even if you knew that the other person was okay with the idea?
Sure. All is fair in love and war. Right? People aren't property to be owned. The heart is an intricate place that is meant to be constantly renewed. Because, you know, the grass won't grow if you don't water it.
2. If you were in a longterm relationship and your significant other gained weight because of a medical issue, would you think less of him/her as a person?
No. That's ridiculous. Now, would I continue to be physically attracted to someone? Probably not, but that doesn't change the essence of THEM. They make paper bags, ya know. LOL
3. When dating someone, how important is it that you’d communicate with that person every day?
I love communication! I think it's paramount.
4. If you had to choose one or the other, which is more important in a relationship: dedication or passion?
Hmm... let me weasel my way around this one. It takes dedication to be passionate... I choose passion. Therefore, I have the best of both worlds. Right?
5. Is jealousy healthy or unhealthy in a relationship? Unhealthy. I'm NOT a jealous person in the least.
6. Would you have a problem with your significant other spending a good deal of time with his/her exes if you knew it was completely platonic? Nope. See #5 above.
at 9:49 PM