Pages

Friday, June 14, 2013

Five Question Friday


It's time again for Five Question Friday over at My Little Life. Want to play along? Link up here.

1. What do you appreciate most about your children's Dad?
Well, my oldest son's father... is my ex-husband.  Ex for a reason.  So to appreciate him... um.... hmmm... I appreciate that he lives far away and doesn't bother me... much.  

However, Benji and Drew's dad -- while he's far from perfect (but aren't we all?) he does what he knows how to do... to the best of his abilities... to see that everyone's needs and wishes are fulfilled.  Although I rarely commend him on the personal sacrifices he makes to see that things get done (although sometimes on his schedule rather mine -- you know -- the one that makes sense to me)... it always seems to work out somehow.  He loves my Joshie-lou as if he is his own.  I mean, he really is the only dad Josh sees on a daily basis.  Why else would Josh call him "Dad," too?  

But to get down to nuts and bolts... I love how he PLAYS with the kids... I'm not real good at that.  
Photo credit

2. Do you always wear your seat belt?
Yep.  It feels strange to not.
Photo credit

3. Do you dream and do you remember them?
Yes.  I remember my dreams vividly.  Sometimes, to my own detriment -- waking up in tears.

4. What is one thing you swore you'd never let your kids do before having them, that you have now changed your ways about?
To be honest, I can't think of anything.  I haven't ever really been one to make statements or have bizarre ideals when I clearly wasn't able to back them up... 

5. If you could be granted one wish, what would it be?
I'd wish for the ability to grant wishes for others.  
Photo Credit

No comments: