This week's questions come from fuckyeahsurveys. They don't say where they got it, but it was probably stolen there as well. Join Sunday Stealing on your own blog, and link up.
1. What’s something you hide about your personality?
If I told you, it wouldn't be hidden now would it?
2. How do you deal with criticism?
It really depends... if it's "constructive criticism" then I take it into account on how to better whatever it is that I am being criticized upon. If it's just some random douche bag jerk running his/her mouth, I don't give it any energy. They're not worth it, after all. Criticism is a great motivator, however. If you look at it as anything other than that, you need to get some thicker skin. The only way to escape it is to be, do and say ... NOTHING! How fun is THAT?!
3. What’s something sweet you’d like someone to do for you?
Hire me a nanny. That'd be REAL SWEET.
Cook me breakfast once a week and not leave me the dishes to clean up. Hell, once a month would be okay? Once a year? Yeah, I'd take that too.
Buy me a SUV with a jacked up suspension so that it's a monster funny SUV that barely fits in the garage.
4. Which fictional character would you most like to have lunch with and why?
Wow, this is such a cool question.
I love fiction. I also love villians!
OOOh... Harry Potter. Would that not be AWESOME?!
Christian Grey -- hee hee hee... yeah, lunch... not sure that'd cut it.
Um... How about Batman!?!?
There are far too many choices. This makes my head hurt.
5. Who would you say is your “anti” role model? Someone who serves as a warning rather than an inspiration?
Anyone typical... or fake... which leaves FAR Too many to choose from.
6. What’s the most infuriating thing your parents (or caregiver) do?
My mom *always* answers calls on call waiting when she's on the phone with you. Or, if you're calling and she's on the other line, she'll click over and say, "Let me call you right back."
I don't know about you, but when someone answers the phone, I want them to... oh, I don't now... actually TALK TO ME. Otherwise, just send me to voice mail. It's pretty simple.
It's not infuriating, because I don't let much of anything get to me to that level of exasperation but it certainly is an annoyance. (Sorry, Mom!)
7. Which movie character do you most identify with and why?
I don't identify with make believe. Sorry. I'm a realist.
8. You’re an Action Movie Hero. What’s your weapon of choice and the line you scream when defeating your arch enemy?
Me... an action movie hero. Cool.
Ok... let me channel my inner Chuck Norris...
But wait.... oooh ... Batman! Yes... yes... Batman...
OK... weapon of choice? My brain!?! Duh (You know, being equipped with one has put you far outside the intelligence quota for about 90% of America as it stands...) They're obviously NOT standard issue.
... I wouldn't want something to scream (why do I keep picturing Bruce Willis "Yippie Kie Yay MF'er!"?) but perhaps something subdued like, "...and I'm in heels!" Ya know... really make them feel like a wimp! :)
9. What’s the oddest term of endearment you've ever used or that someone’s used for you?
I don't really care to share my terms for others. You see, it could reveal their true identities and then their superhero status would be blown. I can't be responsible for that kind of fallout. Be jealous. I KNOW who Superman really is!
10. What was something you used to enjoy, but was ruined for you? What’s the story behind that?
I won't let anyone rain on my parade! :) If life gave me lemons... I just grab a shit ton o' sugar and made some SUH-WEET lemonade! (After I squirted them in the eye!)
11. Which mythological creature are you most like? Why? And if you could be any mythological creature, which would you want to be? Why?
This is too bizarre to even contemplate.
12. Describe your dream library.
It is huge. :) Like... like the one in Beauty and the Beast... minus the pageantry and gilded edges... with dark wood shelves...and a fireplace...and lots of squishy chairs and couches to lay upon...and windows... one whole wall of them... to lay outside watching the snow fall upon the the mountainside.
13. If you could design an amusement park ride, what would it be like?
I couldn't. Even with my crazy-assed imaginative mind, I can't even imagine that I could design an amusement park ride. I'll just pick something like "The Raptor" at Cedar Point park in Ohio.
14. Do you have any “rules” about food?
Rules? Like what? My foods can't touch? No... I won't cook or eat Cajun -- it stinks.
I'm also not a big fan of mixing meats either -- other than like... on a pizza or something. Meat and sausage and fish or things like that... nope. Won't make it. Paella is a no go in my repertoire.
I also won't make any seafood dishes with shells cooked IN the dish. I think that is just bizarre and gross.
15. What’s your opinion on age differences in relationships?
If they are of legal age of consent, I could care less. Twenty-somethings going after well-to-do eighty-somethings are just ... disgusting, however. I do believe you at least have to have some common interests. I don't know that I'd have anything in common with anyone old enough to be my grandfather. I see this...and KNOW it just HAS to be for ... LOVE... right? Who could have doubted them?
16. What’s something you want to do that you’d be embarrassed to tell other people about?
This may come as a surprise to (well...) no one, but I'm not afraid to do anything. I don't care what people think. I'm here to have a great life and make memories and have fun and be spontaneous (when I can, let's be real here for a moment, mmmkay?) So, if it's something I want to do, I have such conviction about it that I wouldn't be embarrassed to tell anyone.
17. Describe a time/event in your life that you’re nostalgic for.
I heard a song a few days ago that really made me think of my grandmother. My paternal grandmother and I were the best of friends. It's a song that tugs at my heartstrings... every.single.time... I just tried to listen to the video without crying... yeah... not gonna happen. Maybe you can make it through. My grandmother, however, she was one of them... she was an angel.