Pages

Friday, July 30, 2010

Five Question Friday

Rules for Five Question Friday: Copy and paste the following questions to your blog post, answer them, then link up to My Little Life (below)!

1. Did you have a favorite blanket or toy as a kid? If so, do you still have it? I can't really say that I did. Maybe my mom would say something different. I do still have a stuffed bear that my Uncle Leonard (my grandmother's brother) gave me when I was in the 4th grade. Why I still have it, no clue. I did snuggle with it all through high school, but probably just because I didn't have a 2nd pillow to snuggle with.

2. Do you dream in color? I guess I do? I don't really know. I'm generally asleep, you see.

3. How tall are you? Do you wish you were shorter or taller? I'm 5'2" and I wish I were about 5'7". I have like ZERO waist ... it's all boob and then hips. Kinda sucks.

4. If you could have anyone's (celeb or other) voice as the guide on your GPS, who would it be? Funny, I thought about this. I think Homer Simpson would be funny. Or maybe, Demi Moore. Her voice is soothing but she enunciates words well. Charlize Theron speaks well. I could laugh and say Sam Kenison (but he's dead) because he'd like SCREAM at you... "You #%(*#ng MORON... TURN THE #*&% around! You're going the wrong way! MAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!! That'd be hilarious. Or, even Eddie Murphy as Donkey! I think he's too sweet.

5. Do you return your shopping cart to the corral or leave it wherever in the parking lot? Generally, I turn it into the corral unless a) it's wicked hot and I have Ben with me; b) it's raining cats and dogs and there's no one near me or c) my kiddo is screaming his head off and if I don't get the car moving he's prone to do the hyperventilating ear-piercing scream all the way home. So, as you can see, I'm a Boy Scout unless I have my kiddo with me. :) Ha ha.

Come join the fun each Friday at My Little Life

1 comment:

Frugal Vicki said...

Okay, here is my issue with Corrals. Did you hear about that woman that got in trouble for leaving her kids to walk a few feet to leave a donation or something and got in trouble. Heaven forbid I get in trouble for returning a freaking cart!