Pages

Friday, July 30, 2010

Friday Fill Ins



And...here we go!

1. I'm going crazy from the heat... stircrazy from being in the house so much... to DisneyWorld (I wish)... to sleep about 9pm tonight.

2. I just made a post-dated post about The Deadliest Catch with Captain Phil Harris and realize that crab fishing is definitely an adventure and a career only for the daring.

3. Perhaps today you can make it a point to be happy with the hand you've been dealt. Complaining about life doesn't make anything any better. Be happy with what you have, not with what you do not.

4. Captain Phil sure had a true adventurer’s spirit.

5. Compassion is a trait I hope to instill in my children.

6. Finish what you start, no matter how difficult.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to hosting sleepovers for both boys with their best friends, tomorrow my plans include taking Josh to do his grass drills for football try-outs in the SENIOR league (insert frightened face here) and Sunday, I want to get my weeks' menu planned, have a den meeting, go to church, eat some good food and get a good night's rest to start the week off right!

You can play along with Friday Fill Ins, too. Click HERE.

No comments: