Pages

Sunday, July 25, 2010

Sunday Stealing

The guys at Sunday Stealing go about the blogosphere finding memes to steal from other blogs. I like to participate so here we go! Cheers to all of us thieves!

45. Favorite color? Honestly, I don't have one.

46. Have you ever slapped someone? You betcha!

47. Is your hair curly? Nope, it's flat and boring!

48. What was the last CD you bought? I have no clue whatsoever!

49. Do looks matter? Depends on what you're looking at... (ha ha)... ok... I think if you're looking for a potential mate, then yes, they do. Not to be shallow and superficial but I believe that there has to be some sort of sexual attraction there.

50. Could you ever forgive a cheater? I would like to think that I can but I wouldn't want to ever have to.

51. Is your phone bill sky high? Nope. I got it knocked down to $25 a month!

52. Do you like your life right now? Absolutely!

53. Do you sleep with the TV on? No way! I like it dark, cold and quiet (along with the white noise from my fan)

54. Can you handle the truth? Not only can I handle it, I DEMAND it!

55. Do you have good vision? Somewhat. I had HORRIBLE vision at one point in my life and actually got LASIK surgery. It was AMAZING to actually be able to see without glasses and/or contacts. However, now that I'm approaching the big 4-0, it's not as clear as it was even 10 years ago. I"m sure it's minimally reduced, but it's enough that I notice it.

56. Do you hate or dislike more than 3 people? I can't really say I truly HATE people because that's such a strong word. I greatly dislike MANY people, however. O'Bama, Pelosi, pedophiles, animal abusers, those that take advantage and prey on the elderly, rapists, con artists, arrogant, selfish, narcissistic bastards... shall I really go on?

57. How often do you talk on the phone? As little as possible

58. The last person you held hands with? Benjamin

59. What are you wearing? ... My pajamas. YES, I know it's 1:22 p.m. and I am still in my jammies but in my defense, I was up at 5, then at 7 and then made breakfast which took an hour to bake and THEN cleaned the kitchen and THEN made a batch of homemade granola and I simply haven't had time to get out of them.

60. What is your favourite animal? I love ducks and bears.... I've always wanted to hug a grizzly bear (not right before I die, but one of the "trained" ones)... they just seem so absolutely adorable and I love them!

61. Where was your favorite picture taken at? I have many favorite pictures....

62. Can you hula hoop? I haven't tried in years.

63. Do you have a job? Yes

64. What was the most recent thing you bought? backpacks for Drew's school.

65. Have you ever crawled through a window? I'm sure I have but I can't remember doing it. I know I did once when I locked myself out of the house. I actually was skinny enough (once upon a time) to crawl through my mom's doggie door, too! Yikes!

No comments: