Pages

Friday, July 9, 2010

Friday Fill Ins



And...here we go!

1. Layers of lasagna in my pan is a good thing....

2. They say hindsight is 20/20 but if you have insight into a situation, the outcome may prove to be much different than you would imagine.

3. I'd be willing to bet BP will go bankrupt, along with 90% of the companies along the Gulf Coast that depend on the fruits of Mother Nature for their livelihood.

4. Thunder, lightning and/or fireworks scares the dogs.

5. I'm fond of true, genuinely, selfless kind people that have tender hearts, sweet words and kindred spirits.

6. You can never laugh or smile too much!

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to baking a volcano cake and prepping for Drew's birthday party, tomorrow my plans include Drew's 6th birthday party along with a cookout for some family members and Sunday, I want to make my menu plan for the week, go to church and get my Webelos II plans for this month and next month completed!

Come link up and join the weekly fun! Friday Fill Ins

2 comments:

Alexis AKA MOM said...

Ok must see the volcano cake!!! Have fun at the parties. You rock my dear with all the planning of meals.

brandt! said...

lasagna .. yum! My kids won't eat it.. so I don't make it anymore! Don't we all wish we had 20/20 hindsight vision .. lol .. is that the right way .. if we only know then what we know today ... yea.. something like that!!