Pages

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Thankful Thursday!


The Mommy Files is where you'll find this great Thursday link-up. Join us in being thankful! It’s that time of week again! Time to list what you are thankful for. This week we are doing things that start with the letter “V.”
  • Vikings! (that's my high school alma mater)
  • Vacuum cleaners -- isn't it funny how when you say something isn't any good you say that "it sucks" but when you're talking about a vacuum, you can't really say that becuase if it doesn't suck, then it really sucks. Ironic, huh?
  • Valentines -- While I don't get into the whole hooplah of it all, I do like a reason to celebrate my four Valentines!
  • Volume -- I love my hair and my music both to have lots of volume. Sadly, however, neither does at the current point in my life.
  • Volkswagons -- Why? Because a good old fashioned game of "slug bug" is fun!
  • Veterans -- I shudder to think where our country would be today if it weren't for the brave elite that lead our country's battles.
  • Vampires -- ha ha.. not because of the Twilight series, but for the movie Bram Stoker's Dracula. Super duper love story, with a gory little twist!
  • Vacations -- not that I got one this year, but when you DO get to get them, they're awesome!
  • Violets - beautiful flowers! I love purple.
  • Vail -- (speaking of vacations) it's a beautiful, fun city in Colorado! God's country.
  • Vegetables -- I love salad! Ask my kids and they'll probably tell you it's my favorite food!
  • Vision - I couldn't begin to imagine not being able to see my beautiful children change before my eyes... and smile at me? I can't imagine a life of darkness like that.
  • Voters -- why? Because I hope they really DO make a change this coming election.
  • Virtues -- I find that children (or adults, alike) are completely lacking in good old-fashioned virtues these day. Sad sad sad. Tsk, tsk, tsk.
  • Vets -- not the military kind, but the kind that take care of our pooches and keep them safe and well.
  • Veggie Tales! Broccoli, Celery, Gotta be -- Veggie Tales! Cauliflower, sweet-n-sour, half an hour -- Veggie Tales! There's never ever ever ever ever been a show like Veggie Tales! There's never ever ever ever ever been a show like Veggie Tales! It's time for Veggie TALES!!!

No comments: