Pages

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Five Question Friday

Rules for Five Question Friday: Copy and paste the following questions to your blog post, answer them, then link up to My Little Life (below)!


1. Do you collect anything? dust bunnies and To Do List items. When I was younger, I collected Boyd Bears but Ive given that up. I have a few Demdaco Willow Tree Angels but I don't actively seek to buy more. Oh, I know...scrapbook supplies. :)


2. Name 3 celebrities that you find good looking. Rick Springfield, Dierks Bently, Matthew Maconahey (sp?)


3. Do you have any scars? If so, what's the story behind it (them?)? one on my nose - birthmark removal when I was a toddler; right thumb - stitches from having mt finger shut in a door; left palm - deep cut from trying to open a huge pixie stick with a pair of reeeeeeally sharp scissors


4. What is a food that you like to eat, but others might think it's gross or weird? I can't really think of anything weird at all... I like fried mushrooms???


5. Have you ever seen a tornado in real life? Nope, even though we live in "Tornado Alley" and, I'd like to keep it that way


Come join the fun each Friday at My Little Life

1 comment:

Joey Lynn Resciniti said...

Those pixie sticks will get you. I haven't seen one of those in ages.