Pages

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Thankful Thursday

It’s that time of week again! Time to list what you are thankful for. This week we are doing things that start with the letter “T.”

Happy Thursday!


I'm thankful for:

  • Toddlers -- not that I have one right now but they certainly make life more interesting and fun with them around!

  • Texas -- we're a proud state! We're a big state! We are Texans.... hear us roar!

  • Television -- Because sometimes, it's a great babysitter when I have a "me" moment... and I get to watch Paula Deen!

  • Teachers -- what better way to truly impact the future than by teaching it!

  • Truck drivers -- without them, my husband wouldn't have a job

  • Terriers -- like my little Lola! Boston Terrier!

  • T-shirts - because right now they're the majority of my wardrobe! They're comfy, you can just throw on a baseball cap and be ready. They're comfortable. They're versatile.

  • Tigger -- does he even need an explanation. He's bouncy. He's pouncy. He's fun fun fun fun fun... the most wonderful things about Tiggers is that he's the only one.

  • Tact - I'm thankful that most of my family possess it...wish more did.

  • Tomatoes - This is one of my favorite fruits of summer. Fresh, wonderful tomatoes.

  • Travel - I love a getaway to the mountains, hiking trails and nature.

  • Telephones - And while I tell everyone my cell phone is for MY convenience, NOT yours, I do appreciate being able to use it when I want to.

  • Take-out - because many times we wouldn't eat a hot meal without it!

  • Turtles - two varieties (1) the cute little pond dwellers, because they're so fun to look at and feed and (2) the kind that are made up of pecans, caramel and covered in chocolate. I'm a girl that does NOT crave chocolate but I do crave a good turtle!

  • Tin Ceiling Tiles - I love the look of this!

  • Tastebuds - man, could you IMAGINE not being able to TASTE your food? Geez, that'd suck!

  • Tombstone - One of my favorite movies of all times! I love Val Kilmer saying, "I'm your huckleberry." I can quote so many lines from this movie, it's sick!

  • Tea - specifically, SWEET tea. I'm a Texan. We like our tea SWEET!

  • Thunderstorms - I love storms just as long as they're not tornadic.

  • Technology - while I don't understand any of it, I do appreciate it and am thankful for it!

  • Thanksgiving - I love getting together as a family for the sole purpose of being thankful.

  • Toilets - because the alternative ... is... not pleasant

  • Toy Story - I love 1, 2 and I can't WAIT to see 3! Tom Hanks is awesome as is Tim Allen!

  • Tortilla chips! -We in Texas love our chips and salsa too!

So, there's mine! What are you thankful for? The Mommy Files is where you'll find this great Thursday link-up. Join us in being thankful!






No comments: