Pages

Thursday, May 20, 2010

5 Question Friday


Time again for 5QF (5 Question Friday) at My Little Life. Here we go!


1. Do you have an iPhone and, if so, how do you get apps and what are your favorites? No, I don't. I use a Blackberry.


2. What is your fondest memory of K-3rd grade? I ...geez. Truth be known, I have a horrible memory. I blame the two plus years of nursing my older boys and now, Benji. These kids literally suck the smarts right outta ya.


3. What makes you cringe at the thought of touching? I have no idea why but touching raw chicken just oogies me out. I don't like picking up bugs that you're supposed to squish in the papertowel/toilet paper either. That just gives me the shivers. I cringe at snakes too, but not because I fear them... they're just so hard to read so you dont know if they'll strike or not.


4. If you could have any celebrity show up on your doorstep who would it be and why? Rick Springfield - Ha! Why? Because he's a freakin hottie and that means I'd get my own personal concert and maybe get to sing along too!


5. What would you say is your best physical feature? It's rather hard to answer this right now because I feel quite dumpy. It's typical for me to feel dumpy after having a kiddo. 9 months up 10 months back is what they say. I'm not one of those fortunate women that just sheds the weight because of nursing. And, since there is no one on the planet that seems to be able to make a real bra for nursing women, I'm going to think that it'll be darn near impossible for me to go jogging again UNTIL I'm done nursing. I'll give this guy 10 months and then we're going to go to cow's milk and momma is running! Next year I'll do the Turkey Trot or a 5K or something. I am motivated and ready to lose weight so ... asking me my best feature when I feel fat and ugly.... not smart. Just makes me feel worse... so thanks a lot.. big jerk! ha ha.. j/k Right NOW my best physical feature is my eyes (when they're not ten shades of red from being tired.)

I'm linked to: My Little Life - Five Crooked Halos


No comments: